- Our young people, with a better understanding of why and how they now exist in a world where pornography is commonplace, can more easily change their behavior and expectations. We explain in terms that kids understand how pornography has never been available like this before, why they will want to see pornography, why they shouldn’t see it, and how their natural interest in viewing this content is a normal healthy emotional response to the non-normal environmental conditions within which they exist, and within which their brains are currently developing. It is not a child’s fault that they are not prepared. It is our fault, my fault, your fault, Parents fault.
- The Third Talk™ does not want kids to forego the healthy positive interactions that are important to the overall development of every young person, but instead to understand how sexuality is better without pornography. We are not against sexuality. The sexuality currently displayed in middle schools and high schools on a child’s phone however is not emotionally healthy. The cost for viewing pornography as sex ed, comes early in development, and with a very high price. Pornography is complicating young people’s sexuality not enhancing it, and for some kids altering their enjoyment of sexuality permanently. Your kids need to know how and why, and how to avoid this very real pitfall.
- They also need to know that they are their only salvation. The people who can best keep porn content from hurting young kids, are young kids. Parents, we need to get out in front and help. Now. We need to show them how to avoid any potential hurt. The more Parents and children we reach, the more quickly and permanently we will change porn-culture for young kids. This is the purpose of The Third Talk™.
- Meet with us individually, or in a gathering, and allow us to change your mind, and your children’s mind, about online pornography completely and forever.
- The PREVENTION discussion takes 1 hour and requires no homework, CD’s / DVD’s, additional sessions, software or data to send in.
- The “cure” can take years and years of costly therapy, shame, disillusionment and unfulfilled expectations and happiness.